Sears Dresses Womens


Stephen's story-Stefania: I dress as a woman but a man rest

"Stefania proved with clothes. But she's always been inside me. " Stefano Ferri is 50 years old, married, father of a 7-year-old, professional entrepreneur in congress tourism. 13 age wearing only women's clothes. Every morning he gets up at 6 is, eats breakfast with his family, which he calls "my women," and prepares: skirts or dresses, blazers, and stiletto sandals. "The first challenge of the day is to face the steep driveway to go to the garage with a heel 11 cm," says the front of his house, an apartment in a green area of Milan, waving to the neighbors.

"At the acronym LGBT (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans) you should add the" C "of crossdresser, class of men who feel good about dressing up as women, without calling into question their sexual orientation. We exist, "he explains. "Many, they said,30-year-old" Why do not you transvestite at night like other respectable gentlemen? ". This thing horrifies me, "says Ferri while driving to the office he share30-year-oldpartner. His work often leads to pack. "I have nothing male in my wardrobe."

A kilt the first skirt. The uniform of an ordinance for special occasions? "Blazer and sandals with high heels, even in winter. Sandals down just for leisure. Stefania is an invisible woman need of Stephen's body to exist. Usually, the male and female come together in a boy in me has never happened. " The turning point came in September 2002 when in a showcase Stefano sees a kilt. "I went, and I took it. Gradually I began to choose only women's clothes. "

A bit 'of lip gloss and a foundation yarn to cover the beard which, however, is reduced to a minimum. Inevitable polish on the hands and feet. "In me there Stefano masculine passions, football, thrillers, action movies, heterosexual. And there's Stefania, devoted to one man, that's me. " But Stefano loves women, and with them makes love like a man. "Even my wife was the victim of Stefania. But I've always been close. I am aware of the distress that has caused my new identity. More, with me, he did a daughter. Emma is a special little girl, she is a born leader, the exact opposite of what I was. As a child repressed Stefania because I felt less than zero. Each of us is a leader when it expresses itself, "argues Stephen.

"A father like the others." Stefano Ferri has a mind striking mathematics. It defines each event with a date. On September 4, 2015, marks a turning point: "My daughter looks at me and tells me:" Even if you ladies garments for me you are an average man, and above all a wonderful dad, ' "remembers moved. "Having tried to suppress the feminine instinct has distorted the relationship with the world for 29 years of my life. Go out dressed as a woman was a liberation ', but at the beginning Stefano was scared. "Then why do you do it, I told myself. Of course, someone like me had to ask a lot of questions. " "No, I have never been attacked," but are careful to avoid certain areas when darkness falls.

In Milan I do not feel the same freedom, I feel when going to New York, where I feel comfortable to get on a subway with minidress even at three in the morning. " Stephen's dream? "Being able to express myself without someone with his eyes compels me to feel abnormal. Only a year are serene, and people perceive it. It makes me realize that my transition is finished. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ross Dresses for Women

Kohls flower girl dress

How to dress well women